|Max Speed||30 mph (49 kph)|
|Battery Reach||46 mph (74 kph)|
The Volken Turbo is one of many stock cars available in Re-Volt.
The Volken Turbo is a FWD electric-operated car, classified under the Rookie class. The car is yet another good player's starter choice, as the car has a good balance of speed and handling, but not very similar to the performance of the RC Bandit, due to a front-wheel drivetrain.
- This car was unplayable in most of the Re-Volt demos (except in iOS free version), without using the box-swap trick.
- This car does not need any method to unlock, as the car is given to the player at the start of the game.
- The car's name has no meaning or similarity to the municipality of Volken.
- The car's default data folder name is 'volken'
- The Volken Turbo is an Electric type car in the Rookie class with a FWD drivetrain.
- Volken Turbo's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 31 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 49 kph. In iOS and Android version it reaches 32 mph.