RV-Glue is Re-Volt's most notable work that is a part of the RVTMod package. It's a C++ application developed by Ali (Alexander Kröller) for car and track makers. It is mostly used for ripping, glueing, and creating world files and prms.
- Setting a texture to Lego Floors
- Making track zones invisible
- Making collision lower
- Split Lego track into pieces
- Deleting a trackzone's collision
- Extracting tracks into prms
- Remapping and mapping textures
How does it work?
To access RVGlue, a text file containing the commands has to be creatred.
tazsplit ( nhood1.taz default ( off ) 1 ( ) )
2nd- save the file (__example:__ command.txt) 3rd- execute the script using batch way, Cmd way, CLE way or Extreme Tools Manager way
'* batch'': (save this script below as command.bat and execute it)
- Cmd: (Run: 'CMD' and then locate the program and the script location then execute that script)
CD "C:\program files\Acclaim Entertainment\Re-Volt\RV-GLUE\"
- CLE (Download Command-Line Emulator and then write the script below)
- Extreme Tools Manager: (Download and copy-paste or open the script)