How to use
To use it, just copy the code example available at Template:Infobox track and paste at the top of the page.
Replace the examples of the table cells with the real track data.
- Name: Name of the track as seen in track selection screen.
- Image: Upload the track landscape (not gfx since it's rather inaccurate to the real track) then add its full name after the =. Being a landscape view, it should not be square, unlike cars. For a track shipped with Re-Volt (not custom), if it has more than one version/appearance, choose the original to put in the infobox. Other versions can be placed at the gallery section.
- Type: Category of the track. Defined as either a Standard, Special, Arcade, Battle, Unreleased or Custom track, or as part of the Acclaim Lego Sets.
- Length: Length of the track as seen in the track selection screen (normal and reversed).
- Time: Challenge Time of the track as seen in the track selection screen (normal and reversed).
- Cup: Difficulty of the track as seen in the track selection screen.
- Folder: The folder where the files of the track are installed. Does not count gfx.
- Author: Creator(s) of the track.
- Redbook: Which soundtracks are played in the track. Use its index numbers.
- Normal: Which cup the player needs to win to unlock the track.
- Reverse: Challenge times from which difficulty group the player needs to beat to unlock reversed mode.
- Mirror: Challenge times from which difficulty group the player needs to beat to unlock mirrored mode.
- Rm: Challenge times from which difficulty group the player needs to beat to unlock Reversed Mirrored mode.
- Previous: Previous track in the track selection screen.
- Next: Next track in the track selection screen.
If there are some missing information, just remove it from the table and the item will not be shown after you publish your edits. For instance, unlock, previous and next are not used for customs.