How to use
To use it, just copy the code example available at Template:Infobox car and paste at the top of the page.
Replace the examples of the table cells with the real car data.
- Name: Name of the car as seen in parameters.
- Type: The type of the vehicle. It may be a Standard Car, a Console Car, a Special Car, and so on.
- Image: Upload a decent screenshot of the car, then add its full name after the =. It should be 256x256px (or larger), and square (not rectangular). If the car has more than one version/appearence, a <gallery> tag can be used to display them through tabs (see Help:Infoboxes).
- Class: Class of the car as seen in the car selection screen.
- Rating: Rating of the car as seen in the car selection screen.
- Speed: The maximum speed the car can reach, in mph (and kph optionally). The Calculate Car Stats of RVGL can be used to measure top speed.
- Acc: Standart acceleration calculation: Divide the top speed of the car (metres per second) by the time it takes to reach it. Example: the top speed of a car is 40 m/s, and it takes 5 seconds to reach it. That means its acceleration is 8 m/s² (metres per second saquared). The Calculate Car Stats of RVGL can be used to measure the time taken.
- Weight: Value from parameters. Add kg at the end.
- Trans: Drivetrain of the car as seen in the car selection screen.
- Author: Creator(s) of the car.
- Folder: The folder where the files of the car are installed.
- Unlock: Obtain method as seen in parameters.
- Previous: Previous car in the boxes stack.
- Next: Next car in the boxes stack.
If there are some missing information, just remove it from the table and the item will not be shown after you publish your edits. For instance, unlock, previous and next are not used for customs or cars from the demos.