Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Re-Volt LiveRe-Volt Live (RVL) is an English forum created by zipperrulez with partnership of miromiro on June 26th, 2009 in order to make the Re-Volt scene more alive and it's currently one of the two active English Re-Volt forums.
This forum is fairly active, if not the most active English forum at the time. The forum maintains a partership with RVxtg and Re-Volt Frontend . It also has an official facebook page and an official youtube channel.
Re-Volt Live accepts everyone. It's more oriented into fun, racing, offtopic and news unlike ORP which is more into technology and development.
Re-Volt Live has a great section for news, custom creations (tracks, cars, modifications, fan artwork, and PRM kits etc...).
It is also to note that it had a skin changer and reputation, like/dislike but later removed to improve performance since they caused the forum to lag.
What makes Re-Volt Live different from other invisionfree forums is besides the unique ambiance, it has other additions such as youtube tags, and your fairly spoiler, offtopic tag.
Re-Volt Live : YouTube
Re-Volt Live's YouTube account was founded by zipperrulez. It contains tutorial videos, as well as videos from Re-Volt championships and competitions. As of 1/6/2010 the tutorials are as follows (in no particular order):
- Random car racing online
- How to install custom cars and tracks
- How to forward your router for use with RVHouse
- How to run Re-Volt on Vista and Windows 7
- Hotkeys & The basics of modeling in Maya
There are more videos about modeling in Maya, courtesy of Aftgambit007 a.k.a. Afty, coming soon.
Other videos include:
- Re-Volt Live's NASCAR Cup
- zipperrulez's Re-Volt Mod (Real RC Mod) Trailer
Re-Volt Live LabIt's the official laboratory for Re-Volt Live administrated by miromiro, zipperrulez, urbanrocker and Kfalcon. It's the complete laboratory for testing everything before releasing it to RVL.
Re-Volt Live Lab has contributed to Re-Volt with a lot of features. Now it's inactive and it's rarely visited
Re-Volt Live: Members
Re-Volt Live has a large list of members that exceed thousand. Although only thirties are active divised into different ranks:
- Administrators ("Admins")
- Global Moderators ("supermods")
- Moderators ("moderators")
- Retired moderators
- In-Validating (People who still need to validate their email address)
The powered people are:
- zipperrulez - Administrator
- miromiro - Administrator
- urbanrocker - Global Moderator
- Nero - Global Moderator
- Skarma - Global Moderator
- krisss - Moderator ("Artwork" and "Tools" Categories)
- Cat - Moderator (Cars)
- Dave-o-rama - Moderator (Tracks)
- Halogaland - Moderator ("Work In Progress" Category)
- Kajeuter - Moderator ("Online Racing" and "Time Records" Categories)
- Balint12 - Moderator ("Time Records" Category)