|Max Speed||32 mph (51 kph)|
|Battery Reach||47 mph (76 kph)|
The RC Bandit is one of the first stock cars available in Re-Volt. The car is the first to be seen in the car selection screen.
In general, the performance of the RC Bandit is quite a balance between speed and handling for its class, in which this car is classified under the Rookie class, with a 4WD drivetrain. Like with most buggies, the car is more suitable for wide open areas and tracks containing off-road environments or elements, as such displayed in tracks like Toys in the Hood 1 and Botanical Garden.
- The car is one of the few to make its appearance as a playable car in many different Re-Volt demos.
- This car does not need any method to unlock, as the car is given to the player at the start of the game.
- The car's default data folder name is 'rc'.
- RC Bandit's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 20 mph (33 kph) and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 32 mph (51 kph).
- RC Bandit had some japanese decals on its spoiler and a different bitmap in early development, as seen in Re-Volt Source. The painting was named by fans as "Yakuza Pro-EX" and is included in "DEV and Demo Car Pack".