|Max Speed||31 mph (50 kph)|
|Battery Reach||42 mph (68 kph)|
The Phat Slug is one of the many available stock cars in Re-Volt.
The Phat Slug is a RWD electric-operated car, classified under the Rookie class. The Phat Slug is a slow vehicle with low acceleration, but with incredible weight, as the car is the heaviest of the Rookie class stock cars. The car's name, "Phat Slug" is a reference to the car's immense weight, as "Phat", and the car's lack of speed and acceleration, as "Slug". There is a play on the word "Phat". Overall, the car can overcome many heavy obstructions and track elements. It also has decent handling, and usually has a rare tendency of flipping over, pending on the obstruction, of course.
- This car was unplayable in any of the Re-Volt demos, without using the box-swap trick or copying the cars data folder and renaming it accordingly.
- This car does not need any method to unlock, as the car is given to the player at the start of the game.
- The car had a concept name of the "PHATSLAG car" and the car concept was designed by Paul Phippen. The car was then later renamed accordingly.
- The car's default data folder name is 'phat'
- The Phat Slug is a Electric type car in the Rookie class with a RWD drivetrain.
- Phat Slug's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 33 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 50 kph.
- There is other car version called Evil Phat, which doesn't exist in any game port. It was founded in Xbox version source code so it's referred as DEV Car. Download link 
- This car appears on the right wall in the Track Editor world along with Dust Mite, Col. Moss, Harvester, Dr. Grudge, R6 Turbo, Rotor and Cougar.