|Top Speed||41 mph (66 kph)|
|Battery Reach||54 mph (88 kph)|
Pest Control is one of many selectable stock cars available in Re-Volt.
Pest Control is a Glow-fueled car with a RWD drivetrain, classified under the Semi-Pro class. Pest Control is, said by many players, to be an undesirable car, with very awkward parameters. The car has very sluggish acceleration, and stiff handling, but in return its top speed is 41 MPH, faster than Toyeca . When the car is seen racing as an AI opponent, it tries to keep up with the other opponents, but terribly fails, as the car is seen commonly in last place. Expertise with handling this car is recommended before choosing to race as this car. Best driven with an analog controller or a steering wheel.
- This car is not present in any of the various Re-Volt demos.
- The player needs to complete the Gold Cup championship and finish in first place to unlock this car.
- The car's default data folder name is 'tc3'.
- Pest Control is a Glow type car in the Semi-Pro class with a RWD drivetrain.
- Pest Control's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 44 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 65 kph.
- Pest Control is renamed "Insecto" in RE-VOLT 2: Best RC 3D Racing.
- Pest Control had censored decals in early development, like "Kill Them All" and "Go Go Girls".