|Max Speed||37 mph (59 kph)|
|Battery Reach||53 mph (86 kph)|
The Panga TC is one of the many available stock cars in Re-Volt.
The Panga TC is a Glow-fueled car with a RWD drivetrain, classified under the Advanced class. Overall, the Panga TC is an excellent choice for its class, with good speed, and great acceleration and handling. It can compete quite well amongst opponents. Oddly, the Panga TC has better performance statistics than the Evil Weasel, as displayed on the car selection screen. This might be due to a parameter programmer error.
- This car is not present in any of the various Re-Volt demos.
- The player needs to complete the Silver Cup championship and finish in first place to unlock this car.
- The 'TC' in the car's name is an abbreviation of "Turismo Carretera", or Road Touring.
- Panga is a play on the word, panda. The name Panga appears to be a "brand" for this game.
- The car's default data folder name is 'tc2'.
- The Panga TC is an Glow type car in the Advanced class with a RWD drivetrain.
- Panga TC's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 38 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 59 kph.
- It resembles the Porsche 942.
- Panga TC is renamed "Bamboo" in RE-VOLT 2: Best RC 3D Racing.
- The original car's name is 'Panga', before the creation of the car with same name Panga.