Panga TC (also known in its Carbox as Panga Touring), is one of the many available stock cars in Re-Volt.
Panga TC is a Glow-fueled car with a RWD drivetrain, classified under the Advanced rating. One of the biggest highlights is that the vehicle boasts superior top speed, reaching at 37 mph (59 kph), which is relatively fast for a car for its class, as well as being one of the fastest cars in terms of top speed in the Advanced rating. Its high speed allows the car to travel straightaways at a fast rate, outrunning its competitors in those sections. Acceleration is decent, surpassing those of Evil Weasel and NY 54, as well as possessing satisfactory weight.
However the vehicle's biggest flaw is its stability. While Panga TC possesses a decent turning radius, the car has relatively stiff suspension, having difficulty on bumpy terrain. The car also has issues with high-speed cornering, frequently losing stability and flipping at speeds supported by the Battery pickup. Panga TC also possesses an RWD drivetrain, which causes trouble in slippery areas such as the freezer section in SuperMarket 2. These instabilities force Panga TC to slow down when undertaking corners, regardless of its adequate turning radius.
Overall, Panga TC is excellent in top speed and good at acceleration, dominating the race using these advantages, but can be crippled by its stability parameters at times, requiring a firm level of technical skill to control effectively.
- This car is not present in any of the various Re-Volt demos.
- The player needs to complete the Silver Cup championship and finish in first place to unlock this car.
- The 'TC' in the car's name is an abbreviation of "Turismo Carretera", or Road Touring.
- Panga is a play on the word, panda. The name Panga appears to be a "brand" for this game.
- The car's default data folder name is 'tc2'.
- The Panga TC is an Glow type car in the Advanced class with a RWD drivetrain.
- Panga TC's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 38 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 59 kph.
- It resembles the Porsche 942.
- Panga TC is renamed "Bamboo" in RE-VOLT 2: Best RC 3D Racing.
- The original car's name is 'Panga', before the creation of the car with same name Panga.
- Panga TC is the only vehicle to have its game name differ from its Carbox name.