|Top Speed||43 mph (69 kph)|
|Battery Reach||64 mph (103 kph)|
The Panga is one of many stock cars available in Re-Volt.
The Panga is a Glow-fueled vehicle with a 4WD drivetrain, classified under the Pro class. The Panga is one of the oddest vehicles in the game, as it is just a panda model molded onto wheels, with no antenna present. The car selection screen lists all of the Panga's attributes to be "secret", or marked with '???'. The vehicle has high speed, and awkward handling.
- This car is not present in any of the various Re-Volt demos.
- The player needs to finish in 1st place for all the tracks in Single Race mode for the Platinum Cup tracks to unlock this car.
- The Panga was intended by the developers to be the last car unlocked by the player.
- The car's default data folder name is 'panga'.
- The Panga is a Glow type car in the Pro class with a 4WD drivetrain.
- Panga's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 44 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 69 kph.
- Panga is called "Panda" in RE-VOLT 2: Best RC 3D Racing.
- Panga also reffers to a "brand" of the Re-Volt universe.
- Panga is one of few cars that has animations on body, it's head that turns on the sides following the front wheels.
- Like Rotor AI doesn't use this car.