The Files Structure is a list of files which are used by Re-Volt and their meanings in programing language. The main files structures have been described by Ali and completed by darksabre. You can find the completed version at RVTT.
- Levels are similar to "Instances". They consist of two files:
- level.w, which is similar to instance.prm. It contains the "look" of the level.
- level.ncp, which is similar to instance.ncp (but not equal). Contains the "feel" (What you cannot see but drive on).
- The underlying coordinate system is right-handed: The positive X-Axis goes to the right, Y downwards and Z forwards.
Basic data types
- rvfloat is a 32-bit floating point number,
- rvshort a 16-bit integer, and
- rvlong a 32-bit integer. (Both rvshort and rvlong are signed unless explicit marked as unsigned)