The Aquasonic is one of many stock cars available in all retail versions of Re-Volt.
The Aquasonic is a RWD Glow fueled car, classified under the Amateur class. The Aquasonic is the first stock car powered by Glow (gas or gas-powered) that is encountered by the player. For a rear-wheel drive car, it handles smoothly among road surfaces, but doesn't grip well when driving on off-road environments, handling even worse when tripped up by Oil. It has decent speed, but has a slight lag under acceleration.
- The original car is not present in any of the various Re-Volt demos, but it was repainted to look like Gamespot's car in the Gamespot Demo.
- The player needs to obtain all of the hidden stars in the Bronze Cup tracks in Practice mode to unlock this car.
- The car's default data folder name is 'tc4'
- The Aquasonic is a Glow type car in the Amateur class with a RWD drivetrain.
- When upon searching through the 'CARINFO.TXT' file in some of the earliest demos, like the CGW demo, it appears Aquasonic was once replaced with a car called "PC XL8 R", apparently the DEV car "PC Accelerator".
- Aquasonic's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 35 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 55 kph.