Adeon is one of many selectable stock cars available in Re-Volt.
Adeon is a Glow-fueled car with a 4WD drivetrain, classified under the Semi-Pro class. Overall, Adeon is one of the best cars available in the game, combining a good top speed, with excellent acceleration and handling. The car is often seen leading the opponent lead with in-class competitors, and the car presents a fair challenge against cars in the Pro class.
- This car is not present in any of the various Re-Volt demos.
- The player needs to complete the Gold Cup championship and finish in first place to unlock this car.
- The car's default data folder name is 'adeon'.
- Adeon is a Glow type car in the Semi-Pro class with a 4WD drivetrain.
- Adeon's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 37 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 59 kph.
- In the development era, Adeon had different decals (low details). For example, the letter "A" on the hood was uppercase. Also, the car had the 'Poo Poo' nickname, as seen in DEV Version of Re-Volt.